The only thing I needed to know I learned last week.
It doesn't have to be extravagant craziness, here are a few examples in your life. Trust me, you will feel like a better person when you do something like this. (Don't think this is crazy? Is it something you do regularly? No? Then it's outside of your comfort zone and thus a little crazy) Have more? Add them in the comments section.
- Hold the door for a mother with a stroller
- Tell someone they look nice, but be specific "I like your coat."
- Invite a friend over for coffee
- Send a "thinking of you card" to a friend you haven't seen
- Bake cookies for no reason
- Let someone else take the "good" parking spot
- Bring a co-worker a cup of coffee in the morning
- Smile when you walk down the street (not crazy smile, pleasant smile)
And speaking of crazy - I hung out with a bunch of my crazy friends too.